Sunday, March 07, 2004

epidemiology

this week's vocab word and 3x cooler than 'etiology' or 'ontology.' no, i don't promise that i spelled any of those words right.

two of my wonderful high skool friends just left my house where, by the way, i am. back in dc. eating price club cookies, lox, cheese, and fruit the way you only can in my kitchen at all hours. watching any channel of tv you want. why oh why do i ever leave?

oh wait, i remember. family drama. at least it was novel to have something else waking me up at 7:30 besides my body saying "go check your mail!" but i am very happy to be home. in fact i'm sad i don't get to spend more time with my family this break. one brother is in florida. my dad's about to depart for new mexico, to settle a case he filed 36 years ago. my mom's currently with my other brother en route to rochester, ny.

however, today my mother insisted on buying me an awesome communist jacket. "red china" via ralph lauren.

No comments: