Here's a quiz that I saw on the Face and I thought it would be more fun to do it here. Below are 15 quotes from 15 of my favorite movies, and you try to guess which movie each comes from. NO GOOGLING and no using IMDB.
Whoever can guess the most wins a prize of my own devising.
1. "Remember, honey, on your wedding night, it's all right to say 'yes.'" Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
2. "I've been thinking with my gut since I was fourteen years old, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." High Fidelity
3. "What ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?" Pulp Fiction
4. "Street slang is an increasingly valid form of expression. Most of the feminine pronouns do have mocking, but not necessarily misogynistic undertones." Clueless
5. "He owns the police!" Chinatown
6. "Is that your blood?" "Some of it, yeah." Fight Club
7. "2,000 years of glorious history from Moses to Sandy Koufax -- you're damn right I'm living in the past!" Big Lebowski
8. "Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear." Empire Records
9. "You sure have a way with people." "Well, they're my species!" Harold & Maude
10. "If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive." Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels
11. "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love -- they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock." The Third Man
12. "Is butter a carb?" "Yes." Mean Girls
13. "A faceless man rips off your clothes, and that's the sex fantasy you've been having since you were twelve?" "Well, sometimes I vary it a little." "Which part?" "What I'm wearing." WHMS
14. "Technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but it's on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss." ESoTSM
15. "Wallace Beery. Wrestling picture. What do you need, a roadmap?" Barton Fink
BTW, Sorry for that last post, guys. It just kind of slipped out. Maybe it was the product of one of those "runners highs" I've heard so much about.
Lessons in the Darkness: Young Life Unsupervised in Montana
28 minutes ago