Thursday, June 13, 2002

my first visit to reAding (but pronounced reDding) pennsylvania will shortly come to a close. liz, the fellow co|motioner who allowed me her bedroom last night and whose father is about to deposit us back at swat, has been kind and forgiving of my symptoms. her mom on the drive here yesterday stopped at the cvs so i could pick up my perscription, unfortunately only available in pill form. i can't take pills. this source of endless frustration to my parents has yet to be circumvented or explained: i just start panicking when i see them and my throat shuts down. luckily i've never been in a dire enough situation to demand them before.

three times a day for a week, suddenly, my creativity is put to the test. on the brighter side of things, the Accomplishment side, i can chalk up that i am officially certified in first aid, cpr, and using a defibrilator. you know, like they do on tv -- shouting, "clear!" pretty cool, eh?

No comments: