Thursday, August 02, 2001

pleasant occurances of today:
* i burnt off the remnants of my questionable mood w/ a 3 mile walk and 32 ounces of diet coke
* read more of in america by sontag -- found it intriguing
* talked to him, resolved the misunderstanding (funny: he anticipated my complaint and apologized before i even had to tell him specifically what my problem had been)
* was extensively flattered at class for the piece i submitted. the criticism was smart and sound, too. i wrote the thing awhile ago; i think only mariah read it at that point. it was when i was just getting over david. anyway, once i've revised it a little i'll post it up here and y'all can tell me what you think.
* discovered that my worth as a person is measured at $1,768,820.00 according to human for sale. not bad.

No comments: