Tuesday, May 14, 2002

i'm intrigued by the folks from saudi arabia and iran who've trickled through here. please, leave a comment or sign the guestbook or email me, and give me a hint of how you happened by or what you think.

after an interesting conversation about body issues with miss lana and another with the young gentleman, who begged me not to get bogged down in same, i felt more or less well-vented. i also resolved to wear this green-and-floral polyester dress i'd bought at UFF a month ago. this morning, a staunch blue sky seemed to approve of my plan and i've been flitting around in the dress since, acruing much-needed compliments ("hey, is that a new shirt?"). i also got some refreshing grades back -- another kind of external affirmation on which i shouldn't be so reliant; but what are you going to do.

andrea asked me whether i write because i like what i write, or just because i have to. that struck me as such a strange question. i'm a contributor to the internet, the world's largest vanity press, for the love of gaudi. we're all mad here, at least about ourselves, at least in part. right?

No comments: