Tuesday, February 03, 2004

sweeping the nation

so kerry's kerry-ing a majority of states this evening, but let's be honest about what's still on everyone's minds. now, i didn't watch the superbowl. at 9 pm, friends were forcibly restraining me from leaping in front of the dense pack of boys and changing the channel to sex and the city. but i've read enough about the boob incident to form an opinion and i feel it's one that's supported by the pictures linked to above: janet jackson's breast did not expect to be exposed right then. justin timberlake 100% pure creep. if some soon-to-be-forgotten spotlight-craving jackass twenty years my junior stripped me part-naked in front of millions of people, i'd beat him to death with my microphone.

janet jackson has chosen the more peaceful, feminine apology route. that's her right. vengeance is mine, saith the lord. i will repay.
the least she could have done is pantsed him, though. i mean come ON.

apropos of nothing, my grandmother turns 91 today. let's hear it for my grandmother. i'll bet she doesn't even know who justin timberlake is.

No comments: