Thursday, July 19, 2001

i'm a fool. as it turns out, my piece isn't due tomorrow after all. that means i raced home for nothing; didn't contact becca tho she was nearby; worked myself into a near-frenzy wonderful what on earth i was going to write about ... :-)
(i found this out via johnny of course: desperado1926: have you not read the 201823740812374 e-mails sent?
ishtar42: not read, per se ...)
whoa silliness. anyway. i'm calm. tomorrow i lobby. tomorrow i'll be 19, same as the cereal, same as the day. my aunt sent me revolver, as well as two cds of singer-songwriters she remembers from her own folk-lovin' hayday and a book on dylan that purports to explain the meaning behind each song. really sweet of her: i have the feeling she's reliving her youth thru me. hey, man, whatever works.

my last day of being 18 had -- like every family has -- its ups and downs. ... i just got off the phone w/ ilana talking some stuff thru. hopefully having discussed the issue will help make it go away.
and spending time w/ tamar tonite was wonderful.
the interns and martha threw me a little suprise party at work today. that was really sweet too. really, i just need to resist being moody and critical and over-sensitive and stop scratching my mosquito bites, and life will be dandy.

No comments: