Tuesday, July 10, 2001

so my lovely drop-ins yesterday proceeded to proposition me to go to annie's house where i could scan in the pictures i've been meaning to add to the site. these girls waste no time. it's exhilirating being around them, altho every once in a while i feel a pang of guilt/nostalgia for not spending my time w/ the fuelos. but i don't hear from the fuelos as much. i remember last summer becoming irritated often b/c those girls were often busy or tired or simply couldn't get away so we couldn't hang out. the people i'm around most now are the people who're around most: ilana who works here, liz, annie, becca, ari ... it's not just a matter of convenience b/c i so thoroughly enjoy their company. it still strikes me every once in a while as strange.

talked to ben last nite who delicately expressed surprise w/ how free i am in terms of what i've posted on my site. i don't know, is it bad? too explicit? i can't tell -- i'm just fumbling around here, feeling my way. if anyone is ever offended, please, let me know. (i don't mean to imply he was; it just made me think of it.) i would definitely value any input. on the poems too, folks: nothing is a final immutable draft.

mexican lunch today perhaps, then yoga, maybe movie, hopefully party in annie's hottub. ooh baby.
quotes from yesterday: becca: "people from cornel are just like people at penn, only less happy. maybe because they drink less."
ben: "of course i have a sense of humor, you fucking dolt!"
:-)
ah, love.

No comments: