Sunday, October 07, 2001

jocelyn came upon me in mccabe while i was alternately looking forlornly at the last bit of cash money i have to my name ($1.45) and the pitiful selection of baked goods they sell at the mini-coffee bar here. i guess i shouldn't complain: already i've marveled that we ever got along w/o snacks sold in the library. joc didn't have any money but she volunteered to run back to willets to grab me a yogurt from her room. no one's eating them anyway, she promised me, and it was no trouble since somehow it was all in the right direction. too weak to argue, i let her go. she has since returned and the dannon has since revived me. i had a panicked few minutes there when i thought all my work this afternoon was lost (it isn't); now that my blood sugar has evened out, i'm feeling less on the brink.

today was all work and meetings. granted the meetings were enjoyable -- during the sclp one, we drank tea and brainstormed new names for our organization; during the Red Sky one, we made signs and listened to dar -- still, much running around, and the constant, patient breathing of a paper down my neck. must compose now. must be brilliant.
if there are any stray muses wandering around the internet, looking for occupation, i'd really appreciate some help. in return, o holy one, i pledge, we will name our group-formerly-known-as-sclp after you.

No comments: