Thursday, October 11, 2001

there's something wrong w/ the counter on the Thoughts? link. new thoughts show up but they're not counted. don't be weirded out; your comments didn't disappear. it's just a blogger phantom playing tricks making it look like they did.

bigger problem: adam, my older brother, just called to inform me that my little brother was just kicked out of skool. he made a list during class of all the kids who were picking on him and another "enterprising young lad" (adam's words -- he can be a very colorful orator) gave it to an administrator calling it a hit list. the skool panicked and expelled my brother more or less on the spot. my dad's in new mexico and my mom was working. they didn't even conference w/ my parents or wait til they were there and could take him home. apparently my little brother told my older brother he planned to WALK to 14 miles. he was furious; there's no reasoning w/ my little brother when he's furious. adam smells law suit -- both my parents are lawyers. he's near-furious too. i don't have the capacity for fury right now, altho i acknowledge it's outrageous. as adam said, the damn skool has permanently tarnished his reputation. he doesn't own a gun, has never shot or even held a gun. he's no threat to anyone. it's preposterous.
adam thinks time, newsweek, washington post. i think poli sci paper. because what i am supposed to do? how can i, from 90 miles away, possibly help?

No comments: