Friday, January 11, 2002

busyness, rushing from one thing to another, nothing dire. woke up around 7:30 chuckling about some dreamthing and froze at the sight of my door standing open. the light from the hallway accosted my eyes but for more reason than that i couldn't return to sleep: i had closed the door. i remembered closing it. only one solution popped into my head. there was someone in my room. he had come in quietly, leaving the door ajar by accident, and was lying down at the foot of my bed waiting for me to walk over to where he was.

someone's been reading too much fantasy-war shit. *shaking head* although, to be fair, i've been this nuts for as long as i can remember. while my brother laughed, i used to have my father put a spell on my closet to keep evil from bursting through. even then i learned to sleep on my back rather than turn either to face it or the window through which evil men could crawl.
combination of too much worry and too much imagination -- a terrible thing.
today i ran errands, got a library card (hadn't had one in about ten years; it's not a great library), borrowed LOTR III and hobbit for my brother, developed pictures and got passport size ones for copenhagen. rented movies, 5 for $5, including a Sex and the City tape we'll watch tonite at liz's in honor of her turning 20. happy birthday, darling, incidentally.

No comments: