Monday, December 17, 2001

oh boy oh boy, sophomore paper, ho! i'm still waiting on this silly package mi madre sent me. it was supposed to arrive like a week ago and i'm anxious, mostly b/c i'm craving distraction. my options are:
1) continuing the process of photo albuming (sorta a "best of ..." thing b/c the album i got has a very limited number of pages)
2) continuing my sophomore paper (abandoning the honors idea, as nori advised [if you can call that kind of fury 'advisement'. sheisse! i had no idea it was such a contentious subject. but it's not just her: i've inquired of six people in a row and each has told me the same thing: no, you crazy wench. i think i'm getting the hint.]) ben advises only 2 seminars -- anyone else have thoughts on that?
3) studying for my film final tomorrow. ... nah
4) writing my history paper (due wednesday.) ... yeah right. i put my the energy, effort and creativity into the Mill-iad. i have none left over for some dinky actual assignment, y'know, the kind that doesn't involve rhyming "condemn misses" with "nemesis." hey. how clever is that? (christ, i'm channeling elizabeth ...)
5) beginning to take apart my room, the very idea of which nearly makes me cry. oh dear. must think of something else; must distract self ... see #1

No comments: